Wedding tents to hire from The Indian Tent Company
Choose from a stunning selection of wedding tents, ranging from the more intimate Pergola tents right up to the grand Mughal wedding tents. We can even create your own bespoke wedding tent. An Indian tent wedding will make sure your magical day stands out from the rest.
We have a range of indoor and outdoor wedding tents.
- Pergolas: These can be aligned to create a stunning dining area for the more intimate wedding receptions.
- Pavilions: Dining or dancing spaces can be created in these beautiful circular tents. They also make great bar tents or a children's entertainment area.
- Raj tents: These can be used as a standalone dining tent or can be adjoined as a Double or Triple Raj in order to give you the space required for dining and dancing.
- Maharaja: A popular and stunning choice for weddings, choose from a range of linings and drapes to create the look that works for your colour scheme. The Maharaja can be extended to create a space catering for up to 180 guests seated.
- Mughal: The ultimate in style and glamour which makes for the perfect choice of wedding tent.
Wedding Tent Flooring
There are a number of options for flooring.
- An uncovered surface works well during the summer on well kept lawns or in woodland settings where a very natural look is required.
- DandyDura matting: the number one choice for event companies due to the tight weave which makes it suitable for those high heels!
- Carpet: For a more formal look for your wedding tent, you can choose to have your tent fitted with a hardwood surface which is then covered with carpet.
Wedding Tent Furniture
- Seating: choose from round or trestle tables to create the look you want. We can offer wooden folding chairs for a more rustic feel or the more contemporary chiavari dining chairs.
- Low level chillout area: we can provide authentic Indian tables, chairs and accessories to give your guests a more informal space to relax.
- Dancefloors: choose from our standard parquet flooring or indulge in a stunning black and white dancefloor. Whatever your requirements, we can help you achieve that look.
- Lighting: we have a number of options including chandeliers, uplighters and lanterns.
The Indian Tent Company will work alongside you from start to finish, and with any other suppliers you may have to create a day that is unique and memorable.